Wild camping is a great way to stay for free when cycle touring on a folding bike. Wild camping means that you can travel longer and enjoy more of the places you visit.
I have wild camped on all of my folding bike tours in many different countries. where is athe best place to go wild camping? Let me know in the comments
Need more wild camping videos? See all my wild camping videos on my playlist:
Some of my favourite camping & survival items:
– Powerbanks 20000 mah Anker https://amzn.to/3urwCG1
– Garmin GPS https://amzn.to/3xUE2DV
– Tasco 8mp trail camera https://amzn.to/3nSViVg
– SD cards 32GB micro https://amzn.to/3upRNrS
– AA Batteries Alkaline https://amzn.to/3emk5xY
– Headlamp torch/ flashlight https://amzn.to/33o2zTy
– Lighters, Bic https://amzn.to/3nVFNMr
– First aid tape https://amzn.to/3xRN2cG
– Camo tarpaulin https://amzn.to/3eWlaf6
– Klymit sleeping mat https://amzn.to/3xSlGDr
– Coffee espresso maker https://amzn.to/33lXNGj
subscribe to my channel http://www.youtube.com/hobocyclist for more hobo tips for travel and folding bike videos, i try to post a new video once a week unless I’m on a folding bike trip
I like to buy second hand folding bikes, however some viewers of this channel have purchased the highly rated ZizzO folding bikes here https://amzn.to/3zitoXx
support the channel by shopping any of the items above, as an amazon affiliate i earn very small commissions, thank you very much!
View Source here.